Your privacy and discretion is extremely important to us. Client identity and information regarding your session will never be shared.
2. Is anyone welcome to become a client?
Absolutely! As long as they are willing and able to abide by the Client Contract.
3. What should I expect during a Cuddle Session/Date Experience?
Each session is customized to fit the unique needs of the individual. Some preferences include: a relaxing cuddle session, enjoy engaging in an intimate conversation, or experience a night out on the town!
4. How is payment and tips handled?
* Our Professional Cuddlers accept various payment options. Including, but not limited to, Cash, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle, etc. Please contact your Cuddler for their preferred payment method. On occasion, special circumstances may require prepayment of Session and/or Travel Fee (if applicable). . Payment is given at the beginning of the session and extension of a session. $84.99 per pre-scheduled hour. Also, if you are enjoying your session and wish to extend. You can always request to do so at a rate of $50 per 30 minutes or $84.99 per hour.**Tipping is entirely up to you. It is always appreciated and never expected.** The best compliment you can give us is a great review, and/or referral of a friend or family member.
4. Where can I arrange to Cuddle?
You can reserve an out-call session and have it at your residence or hotel/motel of your choosing.
5. What clothing should I wear for my session?
A minimum of t-shirt and shorts is required for BOTH parties. As a platonic cuddling service, we don’t want to give the wrong impression by wearing anything less than the stated minimum (including appropriate undergarments).
6. Are there any limitations on talking during sessions?
How much you talk and what you talk about is entirely up to you... a little, a lot, or not at all! The appropriateness of conversations is under the same guidelines as our Client Contract with regards to mutual comfort, respect, and boundaries.
7. Do we have to only cuddle?
Our fees are for therapeutic, non-sexual cuddling sessions and dating experiences. Cuddling and companionship can take on many forms. Be creative! As long as you are abiding by the Client Contract it is allowed. Frequent activities include: friendly massages, watching movies, playing games/cards, having a meal, enjoying one another's company and/or a night out.
8. What if I become aroused during my session?
Arousal is a healthy human response to all kinds of things including touch. It is not a problem in a non-sexual session. However, the important thing to remember is that neither party is to respond to it in a manner intended to increase arousal. It can be acknowledged or not and simply allowed to come and go without taking focus. Please keep in mind that no sexual activity of any kind will take place. If it happens, you can take a break or change positions if you would like.
9. Is Cuddling a therapy?
It is considered to be an alternative therapy labeled as touch therapy. It is also synonymous with the phrases, professional cuddling and professional snuggling.
10. What is your policy regarding hygiene?
Also, in our Client Contract...Cleanliness and adequate hygiene is required by both parties at all times. Including: showering and brushing teeth prior to session, freshly laundered clothing, any specific requests regarding fragrance use, and refrain from smoking.